Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Napkin Art

 


I had a yellow Wendy's napkin just casually lying on my desk. It had a few wrinkles in it. In the wrinkles I saw this face which I turned into a half clown. Another abstract. My hands have been itching to do more tape art. It is no longer just calling out to me, but screaming at me! So I will go attempt some now ... but I only got to do one,
~theRAV~

If you want to find out what color green you are go to the following:





You Are Teal Green



You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.

Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.

While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.

Your warm personality nicely counteracts and strange habits you may have.






Posted by Picasa


I think I can live with that.

No comments: