Monday, March 17, 2008

Mushroom Tree for Odd Shot Monday 3/17/08

 
Posted by Picasa


I could not get my Sky Watch Friday to load on the blogger so I did not participate. I had been meaning to take a photo of this tree from quite some time now. This past week we were right beside it waiting for the traffic light to change. I think it looks like a giant mushroom, don't you? I don't quite like the quality due to the cars in the background. I zoomed in on another one, but got the glare of the windshield on it which made this one look better. And since I can't use both, I picked this one.

Hope you are all having or had a great St. Paddy's Day today. Would ya believe I almost forgot to wear green? Horrors! Even I can't believe it. I remembered as I was getting my son his new kelly green t-shirt I bought him to wear specifically for today so he would not get pinched at school. I became a quick change artist and donned my greenery.

I know I have been neglectful of my quotes as of late so I have two and a joke....

May the best day of your past
Be the worst day of your future.
-Irish Blessing-

Why should you never iron a 4-leaf clover?
You don't want to press your luck.
-Daryl Stout-

What did the momma bullet say to the daddy bullet?
We are going to have a bb!

If you would like to participate in Odd Shot Monday, please go to: http://katneyskaboodle.blogspot.com/

Here is my Celtic horoscope:



You Are An Apple Tree



You are quiet and shy at times, but you have lots of charm and appeal.

You are quite attractive: your pleasant attitude, flirtatious smile, and adventurous spirit draw people in.

Sensitive and loyal in love, you want to love and be loved.

You are a faithful and tender partner - who is generous in sharing your many talents.

You love children, and you need an affectionate partner.

4 comments:

dixymiss said...

It does look like a mushroom. My piXies would likely think it a "fairy" tree. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Katney said...

That is an interesting way for it to grow. Trees can fascinate.

Paulie said...

Neat when you catch these special shapes in nature!

I had a terrible time with Blogger over a period of 15 hours trying to get my ODD SHOT post up but it is up if you care to look finally.

Paulie said...

I forgot to say that when I enlarged it I could really tell why you called it a mushroom tree!