Wednesday, March 26, 2008

J is for...

Jack Frost is still with us here in the south. In the mornings it still feels like it is January. My first idea for a J word was a few of my favorite photos of my step-son Jason, but I did not search for them. Don wouldn't know where they were. Sorry. Jason and his family were here for Easter but I mostly took pictures of our son and the grand kids.

Then I remembered I had a previous post of the word JUST.

 


Just was the name of the sink at work which led me to write what I wrote previously here at:
http://quoththerav3.blogspot.com/2007/10/just.html/

Today I have reused the Just idea, but changed some of the wording.


Just
Just be
Just because
Just breath.
Just be yourself.
~theRAV~

As has become my custom on ABC Wednesday, I go through the the dictionary looking for J words that apply to me and my life. I wanted to show my joie de vivre. I have two ceramic jack-o-lanterns I keep on my desk year round because I like Halloween and pumpkins. Also I have a candy jar at my desk that someone donated to me. If Rhett had gotten a bag of jelly beans for Easter, I would have used those, but he did not get any of them this year.

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Last week I though I'd lost my journal but luckily I found it in a plastic bag instead of my BIG bag. Just call me "the Bag Lady". LOL I was even going to offer a reward to the person who found my journal. So I guess I should pay myself the $5.00 finder's fee. I am just so thankful I found it.

Hope you have a joyful day.

If you would like to participate in ABC Wednesday, please go to:
http://mrsnesbittsplace.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

dot said...

It's still cold here in the mornings but warming up a good bit also. Nice J post!

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks, Dot!

Unknown said...

Nice post and choice for "J".

Anne-Berit said...

Lots of good Js:o)

DeeMom said...

AH Jack Frost how wonderful

Glad you found your Journal…

And Jason…Jelly Beans Good one,,, I remember what they taste like I have not allowed me to purchase hem for three years now Because I cannot stop with just a few,,,
jack-o-lanterns how awesome…

as for your prior post our prayers are sent forth

Neva said...

all good "J"S!

FO - 2 said...

It feels like January here as well.
March is usually mild here, by the coast in the Western part of Norway.

Good ideas for J. Cute poem. JUST great! :)

Rune Eide said...

Lots of good Js. It feels like January at the moment around here to, so maybe I could get some consolation from eating some Jelly-beans and reading a Journal?

Lilli & Nevada said...

temperature here this morning was 17 degrees, wonder were spring is. Loved your J post,