Friday, March 14, 2008

Tape Art

 
Posted by Picasa


It is poetically ironically funny that I sent Leah of http://www.creativeeveryday.com/ and Janet of http://jkbees.blogspot.com/
an email about tape art last week if I remember correctly. I think I have ADD because today I couldn't concentrate on work, placing a supply order due to the fact my "supervisor" expects me to hop when she says jump that she needs supplies when she has enough in her drawers and we have only a small budget to last us until June. So I took scotch tape and kept pressing pieces onto a black micropore pad on paper until I stopped. Again I did not want to over do. This was the result. I see a woman's eyes just below where the upper white v is located, but then I am always seeing things others do not see. But if you click on it to enlarge it, you won't be able to find her. I liked this piece and it only took me a few minutes to make. How cool is that? It seems these quickies I make are the ones I really like now. I chose doing this over Sky Watch Friday because I couldn't get blogger to load my photos and I had a story to tell... Every time I try to make letters bold, it keeps putting the word "strong" in there instead. Is someone trying to tell me something... that I am strong? LOL I knew that already. I like the fact that I chose art today or as Kyra of http://colormekyra.blogspot.com/ said, "Art chose me." I am being true to myself and my art today. This photocopies well on dark. I have alread done this and cropped it to 4x6 size. I can just see it in a black frame... Did you choose art today or did art choose you?
~theRAV~

No comments: