Monday, October 20, 2008

Odd Shot Face on the Fence


Naughty
Knotty Pine
Just in time
for Halloween...

It paid to go to the ob/gyn today.... I parked in a shadey spot and spied faces in the naughty knotty pine fencing. The first photo I took I am saving for Halloween, since I seem to have a running series of shots for this special holiday. This is the verse I came up with when I saw it so I decided to go ahead and use it lest I forget it. I thought it was rather odd I would see such a face as I did here today, but I am indeed thankful I did. Sorry I couldn't get the photo to turn. Hope you don't get your neck stuck trying to view it.

Had a good hair day and a good check up today too. No more worries.

What did you find odd today? If you would like to participate in Odd Shot Monday, please go to the following...
http://katneyskaboodle.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

PERBS said...

Looks liek a duck with its "lips" pursed!!!!!! Great catch!

dixymiss said...

Apparantly my eyes are ambideXtrous too, because I see faces from either direction. One is a frog with a moustache and the other is a warthog (just in time for Halloween)!

Katney said...

Funny the faces we see. I look forward to the Halloween one.

Unknown said...

Great odd shot! LOL

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks Paulie. Yes, DiXymiss, I saw 2 faces also. Katney I can't wait to upload ALL my Halloween photos! Thank you so much, John. Coming from you, I know I did good.