Sunday, October 26, 2008

Brick Face

 


For lack of a better Odd Shot, I picked this photo I took months ago back during the summer. This brick was among some of the ones Don had been using on the addition to our house. I spied it, posed it, thinking it looked like some of my abstract artworks I have done in the past, particularly my first abstract I did for my first postcard swap. Back then, I did not feel so confident about my abstracts as I do now. I was afraid to send my abstract out into the world for fear of people thinking me weird. Now I don't really care if people think I am weird. I am not weird - just a bit eccentric. Because of Odd Shot Monday, I now know Odd is a great thing. I like being an odd ball.

If you would like to participate in Odd Shot Monday, please go to the following....
http://Katneyskaboodle@blogspot.com/
and become odd fellows like us.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

PERBS said...

I like it when one find "things" in the ordinary -- makes them extraordinary!

becky aka theRAV said...

Me, too, Paulie. Now I look for stuff such as this.

Katney said...

I am glad I have been able to encourage your weirdness--errr--eccentricity. It is good to be comfortable with your own oddity.

Dragonstar said...

That's fun - I like it a lot!

becky aka theRAV said...

That was funny Katney. Glad you liked it Dragonstar.