Friday, April 25, 2008

The Perfect Cloud

 


This is what I consider THE perfect cloud. I took this back when I first got my digital camera last August. It is one of my favorites. I love the colors.

Have always been a cloud watcher looking and finding certain shapes then pointing them out. I once saw the Hawaiian Islands in the early morning on the way to Indiana. I have become quiet a avid cloud watcher especially since this summer. I am constantly watching them as I drive on cloudy days. Looking for something in them but not really finding anything yet. I thought I almost had a heart shaped one yesterday, but it had shifted by seconds by the time I snapped it. If I had an Indian name, it would be "Cloud Watcher".

If you would like to participate in SKY Watch Friday, please go to the following:
http://womtig.blogspot.com/

Happy Sky Watch Friday. May you find your perfect cloud...
~theRAV~

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Midas said...

I can see a face of a man...probably mid-30's. LOL.

Can you see it too?

Shoshana's sky watch

Abraham Lincoln said...

Wow. A nice looking sky with clouds photo and perfect for Sky Watch Friday.

quintarantino said...

As Midas pointed, and after a careful look one can really see a face!

Paulie said...

I see an angel resting on her wings in leisure.

Daryl E said...

Awesome .. what Husband would call
'cinematic' ... Daryl

RAMOSFOREST.ENVIRONMENT said...

Beautiful cloud shot.

becky voyles said...

Its always interesting to get other's point of views because I had not noticed the man as Midas did until she mentioned it & I went back to look. Thanks, Midas. Paulie's point of view was nice too. Daryl, I especially liked husband's word for it. Thanks everyone for you comments.

Old Wom Tigley said...

I was surprised at how many of us do the same by watching clouds and the skies. I see many shapes

Tom

Daniel J Santos said...

Great picture, great sky watch.

John said...

Perfect for SWF!

Ida said...

Nice colours. :)
I can see a face.... ;)