Wednesday, April 9, 2008

L is for....

I knew I wanted to start this with a fancy type of the word Love. I have many fancy rubber stamps that say this word Love, but I remembered I was reading this book entitled Love Bites by Lynsay Sands, a vamp author whom I love to read. I was reading this book after Uncle Bert's death, but it wasn't until I got well past the hundredth page that I realized I had already read it when everything was sounding too familiar. I felt like I have Alzheimer's. Because I am getting older, I find I am having to make to-do lists in order to remember everything. Some times I think I am loosing my mind.

I attempted to take a photo of a Liberty gas station sign, but it did not turn out so I deleted it. I did not want to take any pictures of Liquor stores.

 


I took a photo of this car tag because it began with an L. I think it is d-lish backwards. LOL
 


 


I am a Krystal Lover from way back. Rhett was having a cow to have a Krystal icee. Every time we would go inside, their new machine would not be ready and we would have to wait 10 minutes or more. I did not want to wait. He pouted one evening. The third time we waited and I took this last photo because it had the word "Lover" on it.

Yesterday I was behind a Jeep Laredo that had a "Life is good" sticker on the back window. After buying Don's anniversary gift, I stopped at Big Lots in The Landings shopping center to see if they had an anniversary card and they had THE perfect one. This morning I heard one of my all time favorite songs on the radio, "Lowdown" by Boz Scaggs.

Lordy, today is our 14th anniversary! I had a lovely lunch from Subway. I used my other free sub coupon and got a double meat roast beef. I'd bought some Wasabi spread at Big Lots yesterday to go on it.

Live Out Loud. Live Large. Live your life.

If you would like to participate in ABC Wednesday L is for... please go to the following:
http://mrsnesbittsplace.blogspot.com/


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Powell River Books said...

Quite a medley of L items. I went with logs because they are a big part of our life. You can see it by clicking here.

imac said...

Hey, I go into the kitchen and stand there forgotten why, go back and then I remember, not to worry, its just a stage we all go thru.lol.

Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments.

Unknown said...

Great choice for "L", very good post.

FO - 2 said...

Charming and cute story about you and the L`s in your life. Playing with words. Great! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy b said...

You should get the prize for the mosts L's. Great job.

Kathy b

Rune Eide said...

You have taken the Liberty of Listing Lovely L-things. I Like that - It gives Lots of Lively Laughter over a Lovely Lunch!

Katney said...

A Lively and Lovely compiLation of the Letter L.

Neva said...

I just discovered Lynsay Sands....I LOVE her stuff.....a very good "L" ...I hope I can find an "M"!