Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Wedding

Feb. 17, 2007 We went to Matt & Tiffany's wedding today. We were late as always. Brother Larry, our preacher performed the ceremony. It was all very nice. The wedding cake was really good. I am not much of a cake eater so when I say it was good, IT WAS GOOD. That is what Rhett & I had. Rhett requested the white cake NOT the chocolate groom's cake. Don ate enough that I didnt have to cook supper which is ALWAYS a good thing and I am grateful for it.

We came home a different way so we didn't stop at Dollar General to get me some Alleve, my miracle cure and we should have. Lesson Learned today: ALWAYS stop for Alleve.

We should have watched "Open Season" since there wasn't anything on tv. Instead Rhett and I worked on his poster on the floor. I would have to stop to lie down to rest my back. Guess I am getting old. After all our hard work on it, Don said it needed a big baseball on it. I told him to draw one on a piece of paper and I'd glue it onto the poster. I did not want him messing it up! I am the artist here.

No comments: