Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Catch Up Day

Feb. 22, 2007 Rhett made an A+ on his poster we worked on. He is doing much better in his work. I am very proud of him and told him so as he was getting out of the car this morning.

After work, I went by the Library to post on my blog yesterday. I almost caught up with myself. Can't believe I have not been on it in 9 long days. Caught up some more today so I guess today is Catch Up Day for me.

I had screen saver problems at work so I changed it back to paradise. paradise. I think I'll stay in paradise. Then my printer cartridge went out (at work still). I had to reprint half of the receipts I'd printed. One lady in the Purchasing Dept kept calling me what seemed like every 15 minutes. On the way to make the deposits after work, I saw a bumper sticker that said: "My other car is a broom!" I burst out laughing. It was just what I needed.

Got 2 small free pizzas from Ci Ci's while chatting with my friend Marty who works in the floral/produce section at Publix. He gave me his pizza box because he couldn't have it at work. I am so lucky and grateful, but not very aware.... if I'd looked inside the box, I would have seen there was only one piece of pizza inside of it. So I had to compensate by cooking pizza bites for supper. Watched "Grey's Anatomy" instead of "CSI". Had to see if Meridith died knowing she would not because she is the star of the show. Still glad I watched it because the brought Denny back from the dead. I hollered, "I knew they were going to bring him back!" Don just laughed at me.

Denny made an interesting statement that I thought Susannah of Ink on My Fingers would like to hear.... He said that he still feels Izzy, his love he was going to marry before he died. He will be in the same place she is. He will be standing right next to her, he can smell her, he can feel her. Izzy had said she felt Denny with her. It ended by showing them in the hallway of the hospital and they both can feel each other there. You hear him say her name. Then Izzy leaves. Of course I cried. It brought tears to my eyes as I wrote this. Susannah, I hope it gives you some comfort...

No comments: