Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Friday's on a Sunday

Feb. 25, 2007 We went to Friday's on Sunday after church. Don got grilled Mahi-Mahi. The well-seasoned rice that came with it was very good. He said his brocoli was too hard. I told him when Rhett & I went to Applebee's last time, I had them cook mine longer. I, on the other hand did not get what I wanted and should have. Next time I will, if there is a next time we go there...


Don paid his Sears bill. Then we used the last of Rhett's Brewster's ice cream cards he got for his birthday. Rhett & I got strawberry while Don got black cherry (ugh!) as I shake my shoulders at the uckiness of it. It was not the best strawberry I've ever had. Again my taste buds which are not my buddy at the moment. Did some alien steal them in the night? We sat outside while we ate it because it was such a beautiful day. Another great family moment for which I am grateful.

Then we went to Target to get Rhett some notebook paper for school. I got the popcorn/Pepsi combo because it was cheaper than buying just a drink. We all ate half the bag on the way home.
Once home, I watched some of "General Hospital" while lying on Rhett's bed before we went to the evening service. Don ate the rest of the popcorn.

Stayed up way too late watching the Oscars when I could have been doing other things. Just wanted to see all the beautiful gowns. Once I did that, I should have went on to something else. Would have, should have, could have.

No comments: