Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Valentine's Day, 2007

Today an inmate received a money order from Robin Hood. = )

Tony, Genie's son answered my Valentine's email before she did! Thought that was kind of neat. Told Genie she must have done something right with him. Also left Genie a message on her home machine. Later I found out Tony answered me but she did not hear from him so I felt bad.

Great minds thinking alike... I sent my friend Abby one of my Valentine cards I'd made. Then she was having a "pink swap" on her blog. Never participated in one of those before. Asked her in an email if mine would qualify. She was sending me something too! I love new things.

One of the Dep. Wardens gave us a small heart shaped box of candy. An unexpected surprise - the best kind. Don gave me a watch with hearts on it. He got underwear with hearts on them.

No comments: