Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tastebuds & Quotes

Feb. 24, 2007

A lazy Saturday. Slept late. Stayed in bed reading. Cut out green stuff for a St. Patrick's Day card. Watched "Dances With Wolves" for the umpteenth time while Don and Rhett figured out how to get the cable to work on his Sponge Bob tv in his room. Don told me I should be ashamed for spending the day inside. It was overcast outside. Late evening I went to pay a bill. What I cooked for supper wasn't as good as it tasted in myh mind. I ran out of cooking oil so my cornbread didn't turn out right but Rhett liked it. What is wrong with my tastebuds? When will they return back to normal?

We watched "Open Season".

It is not enough to be busy; so are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?
-Thoreau-

A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life to be thankful for the good one.
~Mae West~

The teacher said to the students, "Come to the edge."
They replied, "We might fall."
The teacher said again, "Come to the edge."
And they responded, "It's too high."
"Come to the edge" the teacher demanded.
And they came, and the teacher pushed them, and they flew.
-Apollinaire Guillaume-

No comments: