Friday, February 9, 2007

My Gift for the Pounding

Today I came up with a cute heart idea for cards...

Yesterday I stopped at Michael's looking for the perfect basket. They did not have what I had in my mind's eye. I was so grateful... for finding a medium size wicker laundry basket for only $2.49 at A. C. Moore. This is what I planned to put my taco bake ingredients and canned goods, plus my recipe for it for Tiffany & Matt's wedding shower gift. The canned goods are apart of "the Pounding". The basket is a bit larger than I wanted, but it will serve two or three purposes and I certainly couldn't beat the price. It could even hold a baby. I just love it when I find stuff like that.

Don is supposed to attend a "tool" party for Matt tonight. That is a first. The invitations were cute. They were made with scrapbook materials & had tiny scrapbook tools attached. Barbecue sandwiches are to be served. Rhett & I will have a "date" and eat somewhere. He wants to go to Applebees's. He has champagne taste on my beer salary.

I have got to get the stuff for chicken salad sandwiches for Tiffany's shower tomorrow. No bills to pay today. Just stop by Office Max to make color copies for my Valentine's cards & the grocery store.

On tomorrow's agenda, after making the sandwiches, after the shower, pay a bill and work on Rhett's school project due on the 15th.

Quotes of the Day:

Somethings aren't worth the pain they cause and others are worth worth fighting for.
-Michael Faulisi-


In love there are no vacations... No such thing. Love has to be lived fully... with its boredom and all that.
~Marguerite Duras~

Remember that success depends on your being 1st, best, or different.
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.-
(I have the different part covered!)

No comments: