Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My Daddy's 82nd birthday

On my way to work, I noticed a car tag that ends in YHS which is shy backwards. Then I saw another tag that said YHT which thy backwards. I am seeing a pattern here.... Are they backwards are am I? Next I saw an big ole F350 truck with the vanity tag of "Scrap U". I figured it belongs to a man in the scrap metal business or its a super-duper scrappin' momma! I'd need one that big to carry ALL my scrapbooking supplies.

I am proud of myself because I remembered all of this above from memory without writing it down first. I did buy a hot pink post-it pad to put on the console of my car. I opened the pack but it is still in my purse and doing a lot of good there. I did write the above on the 1st sheet of it.

I brought my lunch today so I saved $ which is a good thing for which I am grateful. We are going to Logan's Steakhouse tonight to celebrate Daddy's 82nd birthday. Don will meet us there. I have to stop by the PO to mail Penny & Genie's packages, plus some coins for Don and get some stamps. Breast cancer awareness ones this even though they cost more. Then stop by Walgreen's and the $ store. I got Valentine's stamps instead.

Today I went to http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdaymeanquiz. Mine said:
"You tend to be the rock in relationships. People depend on you. Thoughtful and caring, you often put others needs 1st. You aren't content to help those you know... you want to give to the world. An idealist, you strive for positive change & dream about how much better things could be..." My strength - my intuition. My weakness- I put myself last. Power color - rose. Power symbol - cloud.

My vampire name is "Sirona of Austria".

Well, Logan's wasn't as good as it has been in the past. The server wasn't good although he sang their version of "Happy Birthday" to Daddy. Mom had a red heart shaped cake waiting back at home. By the time we got to our house, I was exhausted.

No comments: