Friday, February 9, 2007

Just a few more quotes...

I already decided that it's better to trust God and walk in wisdom too! ~Lisa Land Bower, my friend~

I detest life-insurance agents; they always agree that I shall some day die, which is not so.
-Stephen Leacock-

The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him. -Robert Benchley-

Living is having ups and downs and sharing them with friends. -Trey Parker & Matt Stone-

True love brings up everything - you're allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily.
~Jennifer Aniston~

A gift - be it a present, a kind word or a job done with care and love - explains itself!... and if receivin' it embarrasses you, it's because your 'thanks box' is warped.
~Alice Childress~

In the absence of clearly defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved to it.
-Robert Heinlein-

1. Never tell everything at once. -Ken Venturi-

This one if for Susannah of Ink on My Fingers:
I grew up in Europe, where history comes from. -Eddie Izzard-

How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live. -Thoreau-

No comments: