Friday, February 23, 2007

Chocolate Quotes

A new British survey has revealed that 9 out of 10 people like chocolate. The 10th lies.
-Robert Paul (British computer scientist & humorist)

I've been on a diet for 2 weeks and all I've lost is 2 weeks. ~Totie Fields, commedienne

Anything is good if it's made of chocolate. ~Jo Brand~

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.
-Mark Twain-

There are 3 ways to get something done, do it yourself, hire someone, or forbid your kids to do it. ~Mona Crane~

These words came back to me many times today... They touched many people. I let my friend Sabrina who sent them to me know this fact.

God determines who walks into your life... it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.
-unknown-

No comments: