Monday, March 12, 2007

Two Good Deeds of the Day

Feb. 28, 2007 This morning I was scheduled for a meeting with Rhett's speech teacher but she called @ 7:45 am to cancel it. After that I went by the Gov't Center to pick up the silverware basket for the free dishwasher from Maria in the Clerk's office and still made it to work on time!On the way from Rhett's school, I saw a truck's cab literally on fire!

Today I got an email from Angi which was neat & coincidental since I planned to give her the 25 cent Tuscany picture I purchased @ Fred's yesterday. Telling her about it may have spoiled the surprise.

At church I gave Angi her picture and Katherine her's and Larry's pink pastoral scene. Both of them seemed to really like their pictures so it made me feel good. Two good deeds of the day.

No comments: