Tuesday, March 27, 2007

710, 170

3/13/07 The number 710 & 170 kept coming up over & over so I'll play the lottery today and hope I win at least some small stippen. What's really weird is I found an old email about a dumb blonde who kept saying "710" which is the word "oil" backwards. Maybe its just another sign... that I should play those numbers.

Lauren, Lisa's Land Bower's sister called out to the prison asking for a man that called her phone number & said it had to do with a message that was left on her machine. I recognized her voice immediately. I am good with remembering voices. It had to do with the fire at her mother's house. She was calling Gil, who is the chaplain for the FOP here. I had forgotten her father used to be a cop but he has been dead for a few years. She told me her mom & her sister Rachel are living in an apartment until the house can be rebuilt. She gave me Rachel's number. I emailed Lisa about it. Lisa thought Lauren was calling the Chaplain about her husband trying to become a "preacher" which wasn't the case here.

Played the lotto. Paid bills. Made BLT's with brownies for supper which was good because it was something different.

No comments: