Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Tornado Dream

3/9/07 We had dinner at the American Legion. I took macaroni salad. The food was good. It was something different. Had biscuits from Popeyes that were quite tasty. There was a "band". (I hate it if people use their fingers to put quotes around what they are saying yet I do it when I write.) They played some church songs we sang along to. Even Rhett knew a few like "I'll Fly Away". Of cours he got bored and was ready to go. One of the tires on the monster truck was almost flat when we went to get into it.

I had a tornado dream. I dreamed I was @ the Gov't Center with my friend Patti. We were on one of the top floors. I looked out the large window & saw a huge tornado blocks away. I told her we had to go... we went running thru the office as I yelled, "There's a tornado coming!" We went down and down the staircases until we thought we were safe. I could still see light out of tiny window on a door. Then I woke up shaking.

I asked my friend Mike E what my dream meant. At first the told me I didn't want to know. Then he told me but,I can't put it here.

I got 500,000 points on Book Worm today! Mine is the highest score.

No comments: