Thursday, March 29, 2007

Boliva Dream, REMEMBER...

I dreamed Don & I went to a travel agent to check on prices for a vacation. We were just supposed to get price quotes. He was on one side of the agent, I was on the other. Out of the blue he asked her how much it would cost to go to BOLIVIA! BOLIVIA! She said, $8, 895.00. He hands her his credit card which I KNOW would NOT happen in reality. That figure came from yesterday's work. I'm sputtering , trying to get his attention. Shaking my head, but its as if he doesn't see me as if I am invisible or not there. Am I a ghost? I am trying to get his attention but he is ignoring me which made me mad. Why isn't he consulting me? Why isn't he asking me how I feel? I start acting like a spoiled brat. I tell myself I am NOT going with him there! ThenI woke up. When I told him about the dream, he only laughed at me as always....

Felt overwhelmed today at work. Felt sorry for myself. The good thing was I was praying more.

I saw a PT cruiser that had the word "REMEMBER" in a fancy font on the back winshield. My first thought was "Remember What?" It probably holds a special meaning for the owner. Remember... Remember a special person. Remember a special day. Remember what you are supposed to do today. Remember your daily chores. Remember your to do list. Remember not to forget anything.

It smells like someone threw up in our breakroom at work. I had the inmate clean the sink and wash the garbage can. I even threw out old stuff in the mini fridge that had been in there way too long. It still stinks. My desk is beside it. We elminated everything we could think of but it was the packets of sour cream in a tray!

Yesterday I got some fake nails because they were pretty. Three of them popped off last night! Two more came off today. They are not very long, but I am not used to them so they are getting in the way.

No comments: