Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Tree Dream, "The Molds"

3/10/07
I dreamed we were driving at night, we had to go by this old house where all the paint is worn off and it looks gray. There were all sorts of stuff piled on the front porch. A large tree had fell or been cut down in the front yard. The branches were hanging out in the road. We had to swerve to go around it. Later we ended up spending the night in an old, rundown house similar to this one we passed earlier. I didn't seem to minded staying in such a shabby place as I would in reality. We all slept in the same bedroom. When we woke up, a tree had been cut down, sawn into large pieces and left INSIDE the door. How did it got there without us waking up especially me? How were we going to get out?

Again I asked my friend Mike E his interpretation on this dream. He said something about a house is supposed to represent us. So I guess I must feel old, worn, gray, rundown, shabby yet chic. (Wink! Wink!)

The down trees are residue from the recent tornado and our trip to the woods.

I emailed my new friend Anne alot today. Sadly she will be moving to Carrollton, GA just when I have formed this email friendship with her. The good part is our email relationship can continue...

We went to Home Depot & Lowe's so Don could look at welding machines. He needs one to make a pipe rail for my Uncle Bert like the one he made for my folk's back steps. I hate going to these stores. Is this how he felt shopping with me when he did go? We saw Aunt Betty and Uncle Frank at Home Depot. Don saw them first. Aunt Betty has to hobble sideways to walk now since her hip surgery. She is going to Warm Springs to see what they can do for her what Houston Clinic cannot. She looked good. As always it was good to see them as it is to see friends and family.

Since we were on the "new" side of town, we decided to eat in the area. Don ate a Philly Cheesesteak Connection while Rhett & I got burgers from the place next door to it. We all ate together at Philly's. R & I got kids burgers because they were cheaper, but they were HUGE. In fact, we couldn't eat all of them. Just more leftovers we will probably never eat but grow mold on. We grow a lot of mold at our house. Just call us "The Molds."

No comments: