Wednesday, March 21, 2007

No more Dreams

3/11/07 Sunday dinner after church. Mrs. June B. had some of the best canned green beans I have had in awhile. They were so good I had a 2nd helping and told her so. If I knew I could can beans and they would taste the same as her's, I'd start a new career canning on the side.

After church Rhett & I went to Mom's and the new Walmart because I forgot to pay my bill while we were out there yesterday! I needed to get my 8 year old Biore pore strips for the blackheads on his cute little nose. I was about his age when I first started having them too. I bought Rhett a lavendar polo shirt for Easter. He was ok with it. Hope I don't turn him into a sissy. I dress him in pastels for Easter. Easter & Halloween are my times to dress him as I want. The rest of the time Don can let him wear camo!

I was a bit of a witch that evening. I don't like yogurt @ TCBY. I don't know if its because my old love, Bob used to take me there. I didn't care for yogurt then, but I lived for him feeding it to me. Don tried to feed me some of his but I still don't like the taste. I should find it romantic he does this. I'd rather have real ice cream.

The we went to the newest house Stephanie is living in now. She yelled from the inside for us to remove our shoes. In that moment, I channeled my mother. I did not like that and wanted to leave, but said nothing as always. So I remained in the living room while Don went to look at other rooms. Later I had to take Rhett to the bathroom so I got to see the kitchen and one messy bedroom. I don't what all the fuss was about.... Our shoes would not have scuffed the newly revarnished floors. Don left his boots inside ON the floor! She didn't say anything to him but he's her father. The rugs needed vaccuuming. There was stuff all over the hardwood floors that could have snagged and torn my new red knee high trouser socks. We watched some house hunting show there.

There was nothing on tv. Should have went to bed early. My left hip started hurting. Took some alleve. Finally went to bed to make it stop. Wondered if it had anything to do with my feet getting cold at Stephanie's with out my shoes on?

No comments: