Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Air Show and Water

Today I wore a pinkish peach pair of jeans with a matching old jacket & white cowl neck to church. Got lots of compliments on it. Probably should have saved this outfit for Easter, but it may be hot again by then. We went to the air show after lunch at Ryan's after church. Wondered if Elise, David & JD would be there but did not see them. It was still a bit chilly, but warm in the sun on the back of the truck. We were there for over an hour or longer. Just long enough to get sunburned on my chest because of my low cut cowl neck.

Emailed Anne back and forth. She even remembered the character Azure Dee from "Kojak"! Couldn't believe it. I told her I was going to use that name as a pen name back in the 70's when I was going to write The Great American Novel.

Anne has been working on mine and Don's horoscopes. Besides saying I am "earthy", she sees a lot of water around me. I am not a water person and told her so. She said Don needs to check the plumbing in the house. The bathroom sink has been dripping more. I have been having bladder problems again. It could be the later. I am going to call the Bladder Doc on Tuesday. The only other thing I could think of was the day my mom's hose pipe was running and I told her so just last week. Now it's sort of bothering me... wondering if our pipes are going to burst or something... or if mine are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.