Thursday, September 20, 2007

What My 2nd Gratitude Journal Looks like....


My 1st Gratitude Journal had too much of a glare when I tried to phograph it so this is what my 2nd Gratitude Journal looks like. In the bottom right hand corner there is room for something... a title perhaps? Maybe something with Quoth the RAV on it so everyone will see that it is mine. The possibilities are endless as the sea... as ongoing as the ocean's tide; as eternal as the stars in the sky. Just looking at the cover gives you a feeling of hope and of peace, doesn't it? It's pages inside are weird color; almost a mauve with a flower in each corner. There is even enough room to write underneath the flower or I manage to squeeze words under it utilizing as much of the page as possible, wasting nothing.

theRAV

Posted by Picasa

No comments: