Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Daily Doodlings



This is what I do when I have nothing else to do. Before when I was bored I would trim my split ends. This is much more creative. I have created several of these since last year. I am not sure what they really are or represent. I make them on a large doodle pad at work or on the the cardboard part of a pad. I have certain pens I use for making one. One pen is almost out of ink. Then I go back with a new pen to make some areas darker. Some people think I need to see a shrink, but I think the shrink would say it is a good outlet. It is a means of expressing myself. Getting out my frustrations some days. Sometimes I think this is the highway inside my mind. Or maybe it is what my brain looks like (not on drugs!) . Other times it is pathways but I like to think they lead somewhere.... Some I tried to make connections as much as possible so you could follow them in and out like a maze. Maybe they are a maze. The first ones had more pictures in them; more faces. One person said they were demons but I didn't agree. They may have been ghosts. I like to think they were good ghosts. I guess it is all in the eyes of the beholders...

theRAV

(As I looked at these, I realize how blurry they are.)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: