Wednesday, September 16, 2009

He's here!

Ya know it is really weird... I kept thinking I heard a storm coming yesterday at work. I'd keep going to the window. It did not hit until later.

Well, lo & behold my cousin is FINALLY here! He's here! He's finally here! He arrived yesterday around 5 and so did a storm which was really weird after the tornado dream I had that night he told me he was coming. He is staying with my folks. He brought enough stuff with him! I started to ask him if he's moved in! You wouldn't believe all the stuff! Tripods, 2 big storage bins, etc. LOL

Just talking to Lance last night about everything gave me one of my really bad headaches. He also brought some freshly cut sage brush which was in bloom when he left Idaho. I smelled it. Not sure if it did it; if it was a sinus headache or just a migraine from all the tension this whole situation causes me. It was one of the ones headaches where I feel as if I have a clamp on the back of my head. I used to get them before I had my hysterectomy. I had to take something & go to bed when we got home.

But today is a new day; a new beginning. We'll just have to see what happens...

2 comments:

PERBS said...

That is wonderful he is finally here. Good luck!

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks, Paulie. I am going to need it!