Thursday, January 29, 2009

B is for Becky

 


Hi! It's me... Becky once again. This was another no brainer for me. I had been meaning to put this photo up on my blog since it was taken on Dec. 5th, 2008. It was taken at the city Christmas party after the Artist Guild party. There is a story behind it as always... I think I already blogged about the two tomato incidents that happened at both parties on that night. At this second party, we always sit with my friend Debra & her husband Bob. Each year I take a picture of them and she in turn takes one of us. In the 1st one she took of Don and I, I looked like a fat old, lady. I was slumped making me look bigger. I looked like my mother. I didn't like this photo one bit so I had her to re-take it. This time I sat up really straight. The difference was unbelieveable. Lesson learned: Always sit up straight.

Sorry I am post this a day late and a dollar short for ABC Wednesday, but blogger wouldn't connect until today.

Today is my Uncle Frank's funeral.

If you would like to participate in ABC Wednesday, please go to the following...
mrsnesbitt's blog which will lead you to it...
http://mrsnesbittsplace.blogspot.com/

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

PERBS said...

Well done! You look great in red!

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks, Paulie!