Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nose Picker

 

 


I took a picture of this old picture at a barbecue place we frequent. It is an old bus stop made into a restaurant complete with a Greyhound bus attached as an old timey dinner. The bus has actual recordings so the kids can sit behind the wheel and pretend they are driving. When Rhett was small, he did not like the loud noises especially the one that lets off steam or the horn honking. He'd leap out of the seat and come running to me. I would die laughing at him.

Don was hunting the night this photo was taken. Rhett and I were sitting in a small booth made for two. This picture was hanging in our booth. I took the picture then cropped it later. When I uploaded it, it looks like the man is picking his nose! Rhett thinks this one is so funny. So we entitled it "Nose Picker".

I am posting early because I am at a loss as to what to do with myself. My Uncle Frank passed away earlier today so I am a bit restless. Thought doing this might help me.

If you would like to participate in Odd Shot Monday, please go to Katney's blog at:
http://katneyskaboodle.blogspot.com/
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Rune Eide said...

Im' sorry to hear that, and you have all my sympathy!

Having something to do always helps - even picking the nose by proxy!

becky aka theRAV said...

That was funny, RunE.. "picking the nose by proxy". Thanks I needed that laugh.

dixymiss said...

Funny piX, Becky. I'm so sorry about the loss of your loved one. Sometimes distraction is a helpful coping mechanism, as is humor. Sending a cyber hug your way...

PERBS said...

I think it looks like he has a toothpick and is picking at his teeth. His hand is too far below his nose to be doing that in public whereas it is kewl to pick your teeth after a steak. lol

Jo said...

Becky, I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. You seem to be keeping up a brave face.

Look the photo!

Jo said...

I meant love the photo! My typos fingers are at work. *heh*

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks, DiXymiss. I think that is my 1st cyber hug. LOL. "kewl to pick your teeth"... that made me laugh also Paulie! Hi Jo! Great to hear from you! Thanks for your sympathy. Glad you liked the photo.