Friday, June 13, 2008

Indiana Sunset

 


I was saving the best for last. It always seems when we go to our oldest son Jason's house in Canton, Indiana, I get THE BEST sunsets and I certainly did this trip. I kept taking it every few minutes until I got this color. I was so excited about it. I took the camera over to where he and Don were talking outside by his car, I showed it to them and told Jason I got the best sunsets here. He laughed about a bent tree in it, but I didn't care. I loved it the moment I saw it on my camera. My new baby and I am one proud mamma. LOL

Hope you all have a Happy Father's Day weekend.

If you would like to participate in Sky Watch Friday, please go to the following link...http://womtig.blogspot.com/

Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Tom said...

I certainly agree with you.. it is a stunner...
Thank you for joining in this week and helping to make it special

Tom

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks, Tom for the kind comments. Glad I was able to join the long list this week.

Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

Hi! You should be a proud mama. This is stunning. I think the bent tree adds even more to the picture.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Sky Watch Friday. You will meet a lot of nice people here who all take photos of the sky. Your photo is really a nice picture of the sky and the trees. I like it a lot.

Dragonstar said...

This is soooo beautiful! That bent tree adds to the loveliness.

Carletta said...

Beautiful - the bent tree adds character!

Pat - Arkansas said...

Beautiful photo! Taking several shots really paid off when it produced this one!

FO - 2 said...

B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L!!! :)))

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

This is really stunning! Amazing sky.

Unknown said...

Awesome shot and very nice composition!

Kerri Farley said...

Fabulous! The bent tree really adds to the shot!!!
Well Done!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Beautiful colors

bobbie said...

You certainly can be proud. This is a truly beautiful shot.

becky aka theRAV said...

Thank you all for your acceptance of my photo. I too think like most of you that the bent tree adds to it's character. Ya'll really made my day today.

Pernille said...

Wonderful shot!:)

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks, Pernille.