Monday, June 16, 2008

Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil

 


I took this Odd Shot when we went to the Cotton Pickin' Fair in Gay, GA the 1st weekend in May, 2008. I stood back a bit from it because some vendors might not like me photographing their stuff. I did not want to be told I couldn't take the photo. Not that I was going to try to reproduce sculptures. That is not my thing. Later I cropped the photo on Picassa and this is the result... I really like it, don't you? I love finding these oddities. Guess I am just an Odd ball. LOL I am very thankful to Katney for doing this activity.
~theRAV~

Hope you all had a great Father's Day weekend. If you would like to participate in Odd Shots Monday, please go to the following...
http://katneyskaboodle.blogspot.com/

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

dixymiss said...

Great caption! Gotta love Picassa for free photo editing fun. ThanX for stopping by today. Your "mini stonehenge" comment made me smile.

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks, dixymiss for your kind comments. Yes, I do love Picassa. Thank YOU for stopping by. Glad my comment made you smile.

Diane said...

I am loving this little Monday Odd Shot myself. Your shot was very cool, and a great catch. And, you are right....alot of artists would prefer you not take pics. But, I always feel, that this is the best compliment I could receive from a person~that they liked my work well enough to take a pic. =)

david mcmahon said...

I really enjoyed the shot - and your explanation.

Kyanite said...

That is such a good, well though Odd Shot.
TY for visiting mine

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks, Diane, David and blue for your comments and stopping by. Glad you all liked this one.

@wesome@bby said...

I really like this. You always have a good eye for things outside the norm. :)

becky aka theRAV said...

WOW! I even have a comment from my scrapbooking friend Awesome Abby on here! My day has been made. Thanks, Abby. So I guess that is a new term for me... "outside the norm."