Monday, June 23, 2008

Do You Know the Muffler Man?

 


While we were in Salem, Indiana, we came across this dinosaur looking thing. I was taking this photo of it not knowing what it really was. I thought it was a sculpture of sorts in downtown Salem. Don wanted me to take it from another angle because he thought it made it look more like a dinaosaur, but it actually did not. There were cars coming and our van drove on so this was the best shot I could take of this Odd Shot. It wasn't until my step-son Jason said something about a "muffler" that I realize what it was actually. I thought it was neat in an odd way. Quite unique and colorful deeming it picture-worthy of me and perfect for Odd Shots.

If you would like to paricipate in Odd Shot Monday, please go to the following...
http://katneyskaboodle.blogspot.com/

Copyrighted by ~theRAV~

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Paulie said...

LOL You got the muffler man and I have the tin man! Come and see mine. YOU done good!!!!!!!!!!

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks, Paulie! Yes, I like your tin man too!

Dragonstar said...

That's a weird thing to see beside the road. Looks like it's posing. I'd have had no idea what it was (had to ask hubby to explain!) and it looks like an odd bit of modern art.

Lilli & Nevada said...

Oh that is so funny, great capture

Unknown said...

Now, that is an odd one. :-)
Great capture.
Have a nice tuesday.

becky aka theRAV said...

I agree Dragonstar.I thought maybe an artsy crafty person resided there until I heard what it was. Thanks, Lilli, Nevada and David for stopping in and commmenting.