Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Give. Love. Joy.

Yesterday I went to the new Steve and Barry's which recently opened. They had a sale where everything was $8.98. I found Rhett two pairs of pj's. So I stood in line for over an hour to pay for them. This sign was staring back at me so I had to take a picture of it to remind me to do what it says...
Give.
Love.
Joy.


I let Rhett pick out which pair he wanted to wear last night. I don't wrap clothes he gets for Christmas. He chose the navy blue ones with white stars which you really cannot see here. He looked so beautiful in his early morning slumber. I couldn't resist sneaking this shot. I took it without flash because I did not want to wake him just yet. I could not help but fall in love with him all over again.


Sh-h-h. Rhett's sleeping. Don't wake him.

theRAV

No comments: