Monday, November 9, 2009

Quotes of the day & ....

Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something,
perhaps when you are least expecting it.
I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down.
-Charles F. Kettering-

I am always stumbling onto something then I usually take a photo of it!
~Becky~

Never regret $ spent on old books, old dogs and old friends.
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.-

Live in a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip!
-Will Rogers-

Take good care of today. It's the tomorrow you longed for yesterday.
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.-

Life is a term paper. Don't wait until the last minute to get started.
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.-

Then today on the way to work, I was behind a convertible! Although it had an Alabama license tag, I was trying to figure it out as it was in the new tagcode. It said: "Live to live" or something like that. It was a great way to start out my morning commute. I thought about it again as my Swiss Miss swirled. Thinking if everyone in my email buddy list sent "Live to live" to all their buddies and their buddies sent it to their buddies and so on, there might be one person who was struggling with life. This might make them want to live. I have had this happen before. So PLEASE pass this one on... Thanks and have a great day. Live your life to the fullest today, tomorrow and always... I already received a positive response on this!

an new art blog to check out....
http://pksquared.com/wlc/

I met Elin Winblad on Sunday at the PC art show. She is young & has fresh new ideas. Be sure to check out her blog, commment if you can. I think she could use the encouragement. She also has an etsy shop which I haven't checked out yet.
artilue.etsy.com

No comments: