Sunday, August 10, 2008

Two Blogging awards



Today I received not one, but TWO blogging awards from my friend blogger Nancie of Thankful Thursday. I am not savvy enough as how to post these awards on my blog so I posted the link to Nancie's post below for the time being until I learn how to do it. Needless to say I am so excited! I ran to Rhett's room and told him about it. He said, "Shut - up!" as the young people say now. I had to laugh. He nearly ran me over trying to get to the computer. He tried to help me get it on here, but he knows as much about it as I do. If any of you out there in blog land know how to do this, please let me know.

Nancie bestowed upon me the Sharing the Love award. Ah. And the friendship award. Thank you. Thank you, Nancie. You have made my day.

http://lifewithbipolardisorder.blogspot.com/2008/08/thank-god-and-thank-you-for-your-love.html

3 comments:

Paulie said...

This is how you do it. . . go to the blog giver's site and save the photo to your desktop. For me, I have an iMac and I just click and drag it to the desktop. Don't worry, the photo remains and a copy gets on desktop. THEN you just upload it like a small photo. You add the "rules" from the giver's site if there are any. Most will at least say to give it to like 5 people and notify them that you have something on your blog for them.

Hope that helps.

Paulie said...

THEN, if you want to add it to your sidebar for all to see forever do this: Click on dashboard and go to LAYOUT. Click add a gadget. Scroll down and click on add a picture. You will get a box that instructs you to fill in stuff. Only fill in "caption" with who gave it to you and thank them. Then where they want you to upload a photo, choose the file you slid to your desktop from the giver earlier and save it. That will put it in your sidebar until you remove it.

becky aka theRAV said...

Gee thanks a whole bunch for this helpful info, Paulie. Hope I can do it.