Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A Good Day

4/25/07

It was a good day at work today for which I am extremely grateful.

Administrative Day. We received chicken biscuits from Chick-Fil-A with orange juice which I was scared to eat after last week. We laughed and joked around like in the good old days before all that has happened since February. We got off work early. I sent a package back. I saw Margo W @ the Post Office. She'd recently been in a wreck that damaged her knee. She was right in my face talking to me; in my inner space which I cannot stand. I'd move away from her yet she'd get right back in my face again. I never have liked that unless I want you to be there in my face. Then I picked up Don's new work boots that had been stretched for him. After that I went to mom's to rest and read some of my book before going to church. I did eat some of her corn bread before we left. It was good. It was singing night at church. I haven't played Bookworm. I should be going thru withdrawals! I started reading again while I was sick.

Quote of the Day:

It isn't where you come from; it's where you're going that counts. ~Ella Fitzgerald~

No comments: