Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Michael Buble.com, One Word

The only thing worthwhile I was going to say the other day was:
"Its a Michael Bolton kind of day." ~Becky Bristow Voyles~

Today I came across something by accident or you might could say accidentally on purpose... I typed in Michael Buble and got his web site which is: http://www.michaelbuble.com/
You can just leave it on there and it plays a few verses of his songs over and over and over and over until you get tired of it- that is of course if you like his music like I do. I saved it to my favorites. The best part is ITS FREE! It sure beats the heck out of Rush Limbaugh blaring out of another office or black gospel screaming at me like the other day!

One Word...

The point is to answer these with just one word.

1. Yourself? Creative
2. Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Neither
3. Your hair? Frosted
4. Your mother? Momma
5. Your father? Daddy
6. Your favorite thing? Depends...
7. Your dream last night? Unremembered
8. Your favorite drink? Pepsi
9. Your dream car? Mercedes
10. The room you are in right now? Office
11. Your fear? Dying
12. What you want to be in 10 years? Content
13. Muffins? Blueberry
14. who you hung out with last night? Family
15. What you are not? Rich
16. Time? 2 pm.
17. What are you wearing? Red
18. Your favorite weather? Cool
19. Your favorite book? Vampire
20. Last thing you ate? McDonald's
21. Your worst vice? Lateness
22. Your best friend? Genie
23. What are you thinking about right now? This
24. Your car? Thunderbird
25. Your life? Hectic

I had two responses but they used more than one word.

Last night I finished the 2nd book to the Vampire Chronicles by Raven Hart. It was The Vampire's Secret. She has no photo in the back of her books. What's up with that? Reckon she is a vampire herself? LOL I have not gone to net to see what she looks like yet. Did you notice the rhyme? I haven't lost my touch. These books are based in Savannah and I really like them.

In the book, there is a fledgling vamp name Werm. Yes, you read it right. He wanted to be a vampire so badly they finally let him have his wish. But be careful what you wish for.... He thought he'd have all this power and be a bigger man/vampire, be wealthy, etc. He tried to get some girls from his school but somehow managed to get still get beat up by the football team! So this other character, Jack, gave him permission to take blood from humans and told him, "Be a vampire!" Guess you'd have to read it in context. Well, I thought it was funny that one vamp is telling another to be a vampire.

Quotes of the Day:

Argue for your limitations and sure enough --- they are your's! -Robert Bach-

I will love the light, for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness, for it shows me the stars.
-Og Mandino-

Got lots of running around to do after work... Two bills to pay. Get a color copy made, get another smaller poster for Rhett's project on Illinois. Finish the poster tonight. Tomorrow he has an awards program for making the honor roll all year. I am oh so very proud of him. I bought him 2 shirts & 2 pairs of sweat pants for $1.97 each at Old Navy! I also got him 2 pairs of socks for 99 cents. I was so excited about my bargains. Must remember to tell Abby... Then days later, I had to buy another phone car charger for my cell phone. It was $32! If I'd taken it back when it 1st wouldn't stay plugged into my phone, I could have gotten another one for free! Just made me sick to save so much then spend so much.

No comments: