Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Don't Let Me Pick Where We EAT!

4/29/07

After church we went to Mi Casa at my suggestion. Don't let me pick where we eat anymore! Don didn't want the buffet when he could get something cheaper off the menu. So we both ordered burritos. Rhett had a taco and gobbled it. The food was not good to me. The sauce was too hot for me to eat. We will not be going back there again even if we have a card to get 15% off! Should have learned my lesson on Friday. The next time we go a Mexican restaurant, I am getting fajitas from now on...! At least it didn't make me sick or feel yucky.

I caught up on emails as is my Sunday ritual. After evening services, I did more emails. Then we ate junk foods of Graham crackers, strawberry marshmellows, potato sticks, mint chocolate chip ice cream. Weren't we little piggies? Watched "Desperate Housewives" and "Brothers and Sisters." Just another exciting Sunday for us.

No comments: