Wednesday, May 2, 2007

One Ray of Hope

4/26/07

This morning I saw one sunbeam shining through the clouds like a spotlight beaming down. One ray of hope on an over cast day. That is what we all need to be... One ray of hope to help light someone's way.
~Becky Bristow Voyles~

I must be better because I was craving chicken fajitas for lunch. I went to a nearby Mexican place that I had not been to in a long while; maybe well over a year or two. I went there knowing they would not be as good as mine but still had to have them. I ate two. The onions and green peppers were oh so good. My body must have needed the veggies. I had some left over. Don doesn't really like them as much as I do but he does love Mexican food. He a burrito man. I figure Rhett will eat it although he is certainly no Mikey.

Another good day at work for which I am still very, very grateful. Although I feel as if I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. Sort of holding my breath.

Quote of the Day:

When you have a dream you've got to grab it and never let it go. ~Carole Burnett~

No comments: