Friday, May 4, 2007

IMLUVD

Finally caught up with myself again! I got my days mixed up. I thought I'd lost a day. Then looking back thru my gratitude journal, I had no entries because nothing was happening worth writing about. So I thought I'd lost my mind but I recovered it.

Saw a vanity tag that said:

IMLUVD

It would be nice if everyone could say that.

Also passed the "ANOIT"ed one again this morning. Took a picture of greenery I'd noticed before a week ago or more. I took a picture with the new camera I bought at CVS last week. We'll see how it turns out...

Quote of the day:

Opportunities of a lifetime must be seized in the lifetime of the opportunity.
-unknown-

"Supervisor" was observed sleeping again. Just didn't feel like doing anything about it today. They won'd do a thing about the situation anyway. The only camera I had was the one mentioned above and it only works with the flash turned on. She claims to have ceased the seizure meds and said that is what caused her problems BUT she was falling asleep before she began seizure meds. Now she claims one of her many doctors said he thinks she had a nervous breakdown. I am not dr nor do I claim to be one on tv but I don't think so. I have been around two people in my life who have had nervous breakdowns. They were in a catatonic state that made you feel uncomfortable. You didn't know what to say to them.

Today I had to ask her again if I could use her computer because mine doesn't have a certain program. I realized how fakey she sounds now. I cannot stomach fakey people. I hope I have never sounded fakey to anyone especially my friends.

No comments: