Thursday, January 18, 2007

4 Good Deeds for the Day

Today I did 4 good deeds for the day. I made xerox copies of the black & white pictures of I took of Penny & family while here for her father's funeral and sent them to her cousin and my friend Genie, to Genie's father which is Penny's uncle and to Penny's mom Margie in Savannah, GA. There is one of the whole group in my living room I woudn't trade for anything. Then I sent my friend Patti a thinking of you card I made.

Rhett has been really congested the past 2 nights. Had his dad take him to the dr only he had a job interview so my folks had to meet them at the dr's office. Rhett's counselor at school called which almost gave me a heart attack! He expressed his concerns to her that he doesn't fit in at the gifted program he attends once a week. It broke my heart that he didn't confide in me. He also said he misses his dad when he's hunting. I will have a heart to heart with him when I pick him up then we will discuss it as a family. They are going to give him 2 more weeks to see how he does. It will not hurt or effect him if he or we decide that he drops out of the program. He can always pick it up again later when he is more mature and may need it.

I got into it with my supervisor today about whether a guy I went thru elementary, jr high and high school with was in her jr high classes when she is 3 years older than us & I KNOW he went there when I did because I was there. It was my life. She said she is going to bring her annual in tomorrow. I called my mom to see if mine were still at her house. I knew I had my high school ones at home. My mom asked me why do I let her get to me like that. This time I knew I was right and she was not. It was the principle of the thing.

No comments: