Sunday, February 22, 2009

Given the Boot

 


I had several Odd Shots from this weekend, but this one came compliments of my cousin and her husband in Montgomery, Alabama. I took my parents for a visit on Saturday. As we were walking down to their dock and pond, I couldn't help, but see her husband's boot pictured here. I wondered about it and started to ask why when my cousin asked her hubby why it was there. Her husband replied it was alright; that he didn't wear that boot anymore anyway. So I guess the boot was given the boot! LOL

If you would like to participate in Odd Shot Monday, please go to the following...
http://katneyskaboodle.blogspot.com/
I am posting a bit early. I seem to get this one done early. Maybe Odd Shots is just meant for me.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

PERBS said...

That's a good catch! Drop by and see mine.

I also posted a comment on the one below I probably missed when I was out hiking.

TwD said...

"...the boot was given the boot!" LOL
That I will remember and may be use ;)

Gypsy at heart said...

You could boot that boot into the boot and boot it out again.....

Hilda said...

Heehee! Are you sure they didn't bury someone upside down? ;D

Fun Odd Shot!

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks, Paulie. I am almost sure I commented here yesterday before going to your blog to comment, but it was such a day it is no wonder! Hi R & J! Glad you liked my word choice. Feel free to use it. Bow Gypsy, that is just too many boots! LOL Hilda, I don't think they buried someone but I had not thought of that. LOL Thanks all for stopping by & commenting. You made my day today.