Friday, February 6, 2009

Another Golden Sunset

 


I thought I'd combine two posts since I am running behind as always. First, I am thankful my Uncle is no longer suffering. I am thankful for the warm socks I have to keep my feet warm today, my warm clothes on my body, my wool coat and my refound gloves as well. I am thankful for all the good food I had this week. For the chilli my husband made for supper and the all dishes he has washed in the dishwasher. It was a very good week for me and I am thankful except for the fact that I felt old yesterday because I have to now start wearing bifocals, but as my friend Kathryn said, at least I don't have cataracts! If you would like to participate in Thankful Thursday, please go to the following:
http://stingmyheart.blogspot.com/

I picked this another golden sunset as my Sky Watch Friday post. I took this sunset this past week on my way home and I love it. There is nothing like a golden sunset to me or any sunset for that matter. Please see my previoius post for an azure blue sky. Here's hoping you had a great weekend; that you were warm in this cold weather and captured some beautiful photos.

I did not link to either of these sights although I tried. Just did my posts as I have had a super busy weekend. I went back to view my post, saw my sunset and was in awe of it's goldeness. It looks majestic to me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

PERBS said...

Yes, that is a beautiful and warm looking sunset! We have been having weather in the high 50's and it even hit 61 last week one day. But it gets very cold at night--well down in the 20's. We had frost last night and this morning, it looked like snow on the ground! We are expecting snow tonight or tomorrow night again. I hope they are right.

becky aka theRAV said...

Well, it had been really cold here lately until this weekend. It was down in the 20's. The wind chill was 8! I am not sure what the forecast for next week is yet as I haven't looked at the weather channel nor heard the news this weekend. Just been working on some art.