Sunday, March 14, 2010

This Weekend's Art

 


 

Black Heart Mosaic

 


The 1st one is a crayon resist heart. The 2nd one is a rubbing of made with a black crayon of the mosaics we made at church placed on black cardstock. That is a silver key shaped keychain. I collect keys. It was rendered a negative which I really liked. Then I made a collage with objects on my drawing table. Yes, I am back at the drawing table. LOL I did a rubbing of the Believe which is a car magnet found at the $ store. I thought it fit better trimmed to the oval shape rather than the fish shape. I liked the blue tint in it also. So you can see I have been inspired and busy! Just one piece of art after another. I love it!
Bedtime now.
~theRAV~
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Elin Winblad said...

Woot! Artwork finally! are those some of the ones you are hanging?
Also I really loved your mosaics in the other post. It reminds me of this artist I follow on her blog.
http://essimar.blogspot.com/
I love her paperwork.

Paulie said...

Finally we get to see more of your work instead of you talking about it! Interesting the types of things you do.

I also left a comment below.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
becky aka theRAV said...

Yes, Finally, Artilue! No, none of these will be hanging - yet. Thanks. I'll have to check this artist out.

becky aka theRAV said...

I am going to do my best to post more art rather than just talk about it, Paulie! LOL Yes, interesting. I read your comment below & responded. Thanks.