Sunday, August 2, 2009

Crying Tree

 


photo copyright ~theRAV~

Well, as most of you know I have an affinity with odd shot trees by now. I have not posted one in awhile. When we were in Indy back at the end of May, I was walking around the farm looking for things to photograph. This was one of the many, many things I captured. It looks like has eyes and is crying, doesn't it? Rhett helped me pick this one out for Odd Shot Monday which I am uploading early on Sunday. I will link on Monday. Hoping you all have a great Odd Shot Monday. Odd Shot Monday can be found at the following...
http://katneyskaboodle.blogspot.com/

Becky aka ~theRAV~
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

PERBS said...

Oh that is super! I love it!!!!!! I have an odd shot from Mt. Rainier up also even tho I am officially not doing the meme any longer. I mean it will be up at midnight or a couple minutes after.

Rune Eide said...

It is possible to get quite a few association by looking at that picture...

dixymiss said...

I've heard of weeping willows, but this is taking it to the eXtreme! ;-)

Katney said...

It's so sad.

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks, Paulie! I am so glad you love it! I'll check your's out. And what were your associations, RuneE? LOL DiXymiss! I guess it is sad, Katney yet I was so happy to be capturing it that I didn't notice.