Friday, August 7, 2009

5 Dragonflies on a Fearless Friday

This morning on the way to work, I saw five dragonflies flittering around my front windshield. I had my window a quarter of the way down and the 1st one scared me! LOL
I always tell them hello. I feel like dragonflies are a very unique gift from God. I was very thankful to see all of them this morn.

I do have a few prayer requests to Fearless Friday... My husband told me his unemployment may run out in in three weeks. He won't know until after it ceases. So please pray he will find a job soon! Thanks.

I am so happy I will be seeing my two best friends this weekend!!! I have some other friends I would be so grateful if you would pray for them as well... My sweet friend Patti, who always puts her needs aside for her family. Pray that the browns spot on her cheek is not anything serious and will fade away with the grace of God. Another previous co-worker, Elaine Jones had cancer. She developed shingles so she could not contine her cancer treatment nor remain in a nursing home because she cannot care for herself. She was moved to Vista Care. Our church friend Annie Kate had a hysterectomy and chose not to have a bladder sling like I have. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Some days I don't regret my sling.

Thank you for all your prayers. Hope you have a great weekend. If you would like to participate in Fearless Friday, please click on the icon to join us.
Sorry I couldn't get it to link correctly.

P. S.... Paulie, you will be happy to know I captured my 3rd dragonfly on my camera Saturday! It was so pretty just sitting there on the windshield wiper of the truck.

7 comments:

Michele said...

The dragonflies would have scared me to if it came through window lol

Lifting your request in pray.

Have blessed weekend!

~Michele~

Angela said...

Will be praying sis,,and thanks for joining me. You are able to link up I believe now to MckLinky..there was a problem with Google but it has straightened out..PRAISE GOD!

annies home said...

praying for those on your list

Nancie said...

Praying for these precious ones of yours, Becky. May God bless and provide for each of them in their particular needs. Thanks for your visit and encouragement. Hope you have a very blessed weekend! Take care.

Pia said...

prayed for all in your list. let's trust God for He is in control. sometimes it's hard to understand His ways but it's always the best.

becky aka theRAV said...

Thank you Michele. You have a blessed weekend too. I'll try to re-link again, Angela. Thank you, Shopannies. Hi Nancie! I am so glad you felt well enough to stop by & comment. What a blessing. Thanks for your comments and blessings. Greatly appreciated. Thank you Pia.

PERBS said...

A coincidence -- I have a friend here named Elaine Jones. We were working at church together today.

Thanks for telling me about the dragonflies -- hope we get to see them soon.