Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Comedy of Errors

Remember when my lunch hours used to be a comedy of errors? Well, they still are.... On my 2nd lunch hour since I had to go back to regular hours, I had to wait til 2 ladies came back before I could go lunch as I was in the middle of opening office supply boxes. I'd ordered Plastiklips in the largest size. I'd used these before as template for some artwork which I have sent to you before. It was very colorful, looked sort of like a flower, but was unfinished. This company had artwork on their box where someone had recreated The Starry Night by Van Gogh with these clips. I can email them my masterpiece & it may be put on one of their boxes!

So I went to Subway to get a tuna sandwich then was going to McDonald's to get some good sweet tea & eat there. I was about to rain. I should have gotten the tea & came on back because it was pouring when I had to leave. My hands were wet so I couldn't close the pink duck umbrella that Illy gave me for Christmas one year. Luckily I had a towel in the back seat. Then my windows fogged up so bad I had to pull over before I got out of McDonald's. It was so fogged I couldn't see. I wiped the front windshield & my window. I get back to work, placed my tea on top of the car, was getting my purse from the back floorboard when the tea dumped all over me, my head, hair. I screamed. There were 3 officers out front. I came in with the pink umbrella to tell the nice ladies I was going to go to mom's & change. Instead I went to a Rainbow store near the Subway place because it was closer in case the car ran hot & it was cheaper. As I was getting out of the car, I realilzed I did not have my pink umbrella! I drove off with it still on top of my car! I busted out laughing.This store's clothes are not true to size & run smaller. I FINALLY found a top that would fit me. Not exactly my style, but would have to do. Then I killed myself laughing everytime I thought about the umbrella and the whole thing! One of the nice ladies went & got my umbrella for me so all is well. Of course Illy had her comments she made to the nice lady. The sun is shining now and I can laugh at myself. Hope you get a good laugh off me too.

Becky
Be creative. Be artistic. Never give up on your dreams. Live each day as if it were your last and make someone laugh. I know I just did!

No comments: