Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nanna, Napkin & Nuggets

 
Posted by Picasa


I was not sure what I was going to do for my N is post today. My first thought was my son-in-law, Nathan who was sweet to have Elisa call us Monday morning to see if we were okay after an E-2 tornado hit near our house Sunday night! Nathan works for the local power company and was working in the area near us. Thankfully our house was spared, but the bowling alley was hit hard. I took a bunch of photographs of the destruction yesterday, but have not uploaded pictures yet.

As I sat at my desk at work, I pulled down the dictionary and was looking through the N words. I saw the word nachos, thinking that if I had them for lunch, I could have snapped a photo of them and used that here. Then I saw I had some leftover nuggets from earlier still sitting on my desk growing colder. I also had a small nanna. Then I realized I had napkins as well. So I placed them all neatly on the table in the break room to snap their picture which turned out better than my first attempt beside my black printer. I also realized they are not in order or my title, but who cares? Oh well... Funny how it all just falls into place in a matter of moments like it was meant to be...

If you would like to participate in N is for... ABC Wednesday, please go to the following...
http://mrsnesbittsplace.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Dragonstar said...

Well done Becky! Very Neat!

I'm so glad you survived that storm.

PERBS said...

LOL I ahven't heard a banana called a nanna in a long time!!!!!

I have been busy this week at our rummage sale, making things for sale for Saturday so missed getting here earlier but hee I am!

becky aka theRAV said...

Thanks, Dragonstar. Me too! LOL Perbs. I had missed you & your comments. I caught up today.