Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day 2010!

 


This piece of artwork was a collaboration with my friend Nancy. This was my "Let's Do Lunch" card I'd made awhile back. It did have cotton balls on it to represent clouds, but they blew away! LOL Nancy really liked it. Since we were working on decorating the church for our Valentine's Day fellowship meal, it worked well. The birds were having their lunch of worms on a wire while we would be having a meal. Nancy took it home, scanned it on her machine, but she didn't like the outcome whereas I did. It made it look more like a sky to me. She added the hearts and gave me a copy. I sent this out as a Valentine email instead of sending cards this year thus saving money, but not forgetting family and friends.

Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elin Winblad said...

Those little birdies are so cute =)
Did you mean she didn't like the grain from the paper scanning up? Because you can edit that out.