Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Katherine

I know. I know I haven't been on here in a long while. Life happened again. Too busy. My post to catch up would be an endless volume.

Today is a very sad day. Our preacher's wife Katherine passed away this morning. She was having problems and we were all concerned. Tests were being run.

A little girl named Jamie was experiencing breathing problems and had to be rushed to the hosptial. Last night we had a prayer chain for Jamie at 8 pm. So when Nancy called me this morning, I thought she was going to tell Jamie died NOT Katherine!

It was unexpected and such a shock. It is the same as the loss of a family member. We know she has gone to the Lord and her babies. It is just really hard.

I have lost a good, caring, loving, praying friend. She loved you and told you she loved you. She prayed for you always. She had the lovliest laugh and I loved making her laugh just to hear it. I will miss her.

I cannot stop thinking about our preacher, their daughters and grandchildren and especially Matt, their grandson they raised. You feel the family's loss. Please keep them in your prayers in their great loss.

My sweet friend Patti called me to check on me to see how I was doing after she read my email of Katherine's passing.

No comments: